We're so excited to be opening our gates again...we really are! But things have changed.
To fill our customers with confidence that we're working within the parameters of the Government's advice and expectations, below is a list of how we're going to operate from now on...
1. Busiest times will be booking only! (Thurs, Friday evenings & Saturday all day & night) - the cost of the booking includes your first drink (draught pint, single spirit mixer or a standard wine)
2. Minimum booking is 2 people, max is 6 people per table. 18+ only and I.D will be required at the gate at all times. We will refuse entry to groups who are already tipsy and arrive in a bigger group than 6.
3. You'll have to wait on the street till we invite you in to sit at your table.
4. You will need a phone/device with internet to order your drinks from the comfort of your own seat and they will arrive to your table by magic.
5. You will not be able to move tables to talk to others.
6. Bookings will be done in time slots of 3 hours. Once the time's up, we'll clear the entire bar to allow staff to clean and sanitise the place for the next group.
7. Our staff will be wearing face masks!
8. There will be no indoor seating so bring a coat just incase. Our blankets will not be on offer - laundry eh!
9. W/C will be one in one out. With only one toilet in operation. We know! It sounds covidiculous, but it's for your safety!
10. All tables are spaced at least 1.5m apart from the next.
11. We won't be able to facilitate people nipping on and off site during your booking. So if you leave, please expect not to come back in.
12. Any rudeness or bad behaviour directed at anyone (especially staff) will not be tolerated and you'll be asked to leave without negotiation (having too much to drink will not be acceptable). As you can appreciate, this is a difficult time for all so we want everyone to have a nice chilled Outdoor Inn experience!
13. If the sessions are not fully booked, there will be a board displaying the amount of available tables for each session by the OI Gate. Staff will not be taking bookings, this can only be done online.
14. We have the right to refuse entry.
15. Children are not permitted in our venue. Babies, in pushchairs only, can enter and will be required to be off site by 6pm daily.